Thursday, March 10, 2011

Close up look: DVF HIGH WAIST ROSE PRINT SKIRT

I love all the skirts that I have picked out for my shop, but this is defiantly in my top 5. This 80's skirt has class, style, grunge and can be very sexy. It has pretty modest coverage (I'm 5' 4" and the bottom falls just below my knees), but paired with the right top - you can tease. Only wear miniskirts? No problem, tailor it however you want after you purchase it, of course. Trust me, though. You won't want to fiddle with it's original state once you get hold of it. Perfect for hanging out with the girls, heading out to the city, or going to the supermarket (if that's what your inner diva's into).

Diane von Furstenberg Label

Close up of Rose Print















PURCHASE THIS SKIRT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment