Saturday, March 26, 2011

eye candy: Armando Caruso 80's handkerchief

I posted a vibrant Armando Caruso handkerchief today on my shop and it's the first time I've ever retracted an item. I think it has a little something to do with the fact that it used to be my moms, but that's not the whole reason because all the handkerchiefs in my possession, so far, used to be hers. I just adore this. The colors pop and the pattern is just magnificent. I don't even use handkerchiefs, ever, but man oh man is this one some good eye candy. Maybe I'll frame it and hang it in my room. Before, I used to carry it in my purse. It sat there looking pretty. Not a bad occupation for a handkerchief. My bf said I should just list it, but what do men know about women and fashion? This is coming from a guy that thinks harem pants are not attractive. If you concur with this theory, then get the fuck outta here. Harem pants are the shit.






No comments:

Post a Comment