Monday, March 28, 2011

let's sacrifice health for a good photoshoot

This was a very good weekend for me. I spent Saturday and Sunday having pictures taken for up and coming items for the TOV shop. The downside: Mr. Sun played mind games with me and made me believe that it was warm outside. Those rays sure seemed inviting. I sucked it up and stood in the cold in an attempt to look cute in vintage. By Saturday evening, I was already coughing. Come Sunday afternoon, I was outside in the cold again as if Saturday didn't already kicked my ass and never existed. Where's my Airborne?

Here are some pics that didn't make the cut. Don't mind the red eyelids and nose. The wind was harsh, but I double dare you to make fun of me. Let me start it off: look at how my feet, hands and face are lighter than the rest of my body. In some pictures it looks like I don't believe in lotion. HA.

SUNFLOWER POWER ROMPER

WHEeeeEEEE!

THIS DRESS HAS SOLD, but the STRAW HAT and STRAW PURSE  has not

SEA OF BLUE ROSES MAXI DRESS

This top has not yet been listed

BLACK CROP TOP WITH DOLMAN SLEEVES

No comments:

Post a Comment